NOTE: This event is only for Australian Defence Force members and partners, with an emphasis on single members, or members working MWD(U).
Are you a single member? A member working MWD(U)? Or an ADF partner who wants to connect with other ADF partners?
Whether you are a novice or seasoned artist, come and try acrylic art paint pouring for something different.
Meet us at the DMFS Tindal office and connect with other ADF members and partners. It’ll be messy fun so remember to wear old clothing. We have enough supplies to create one canvas per person and we will have everything set up ready for you.
We will supply the paints, the canvas and we will also have tea and coffee on offer.
Don’t forget to bring a box to carry your wet artwork home, otherwise we can arrange for you to pick it up at a later date.
Registrations close 8 November, unless the event is fully booked earlier.
You should carefully read the following information to ensure you are aware of all requirements relating to this event. This information is regularly updated and may not be the same as information on previous DMFS events you may have registered for.
· In line with government regulations and our COVID Safe Plan, tickets for this event are limited to ensure we practice safe social distancing.
· When registering for the event, you must register for a ticket for yourself and each person attending.
· Ensure that the email address you register with is accurate as you will receive your booking confirmation, and any additional information or changes to the event, by email.
· When registering you will be required to provide your best contact number. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or the positive COVID-19 test result of an attendee, your contact details will be provided for contact tracing if directed by the Department of Health.
· In the event of a change in government COVID-19 restrictions, this event may be cancelled or rescheduled.
· If you or someone in your family are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms on the day of the event, please stay at home. If you attend the event with flu-like symptoms, staff will advise you to return home and to seek medical advice.
· Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser will be available at the event. Attendees are asked to make use of the hygiene measures available on arrival at the event and again when departing.
· A photographer will be in attendance at this event. If you don’t want to be photographed, or have your family photographed, please let the photographer know. Please note: any photos taken may be used in DMFS publications, online or on social media.
· If you have any mobility requirements, please email us at email@example.com
· If you become unable to attend the event, please cancel your booking by clicking on the link in your confirmation email ‘View and manage your order online’. This takes you to your ‘Tickets’ page where you can choose the ‘Cancel my Order’ option to release the tickets back to the event listing.
· Due to contact tracing requirements, it’s important that you do not transfer your tickets to another family.
· The waitlist will show automatically on the registration page once the event is fully booked. If you’d like to register on the waitlist, complete the ‘Contact Information’ form for every individual person who requires a ticket. For example, if three family members require a ticket you should complete the ‘Contact Information’ form three times.